The following are guidelines. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow glamis dunes storage storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
When Moving Out, You Must Send an Email Confirmation to email@example.com or In-Person During Office Hours.
- Alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Smoking in the office, any unit or hallways is prohibited.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Living things
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Working in the unit. This includes working on: cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc.
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Sleeping in units.
The Following May Be Allowed By Written Permission Only
- Assign or sub-lease of any portion of the space
- Alter the premises including painting, cutting or drilling
- Other uses as approved by the management of the facility